Day 11. Today is going to be a Great Day by Mrs Olubola Adeleye

*Day 11. Today is going to be a Great Day by Mrs Olubola Adeleye*

When you wake up every single day know that, God gave you a beautiful gift of today. 
Be grateful to God for the gift of life. You did not wake yourself. It is not your money that woke you up.
It was not your brains or knowledge or your certificates that woke you, it was the awesome grace of God. Be grateful to God.
You need to tell yourself how today will be. Is it going to be a great day? If yes. Tell yourself.
Today is going to be the best day of my life. Today is going to be a great day.
I'm going to rejoice today. I'm going to arise and shine today. The lines will fall unto me today on pleasant ways.
The world will favour me today. Today is my day.
I will pursue my dreams and purpose today. I will live in divine health today. 
I'm going to receive love today. 

*- Mrs Olubola Adeleye*
#OlubolaInspires
Please share. God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY GOVERNOR AND MEMr. Governor of ONDO State, OLUWAROTIMI AKEREDOLU-SAN stimulates entrepreneurship development through an online interactive meeting every month through the ONDO State Entrepreneurship Agency-ONDEA

YPF/DISTRIC MEDIA 2-IN-1 TRAINING ON CINEMATOGRAPHY/DRONE PILOTING AND MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENTREGISTRATION FORM